12 October 2008

Home again, home again!

After a fabulous time in Los Angeles, and settling into my new job, I have finally found a few minutes to sit down and try and catch up! Due to downsizing, I am having to sort through all my craft room, and organise what I can, and cut down on the amount I have - unfortunately, due to moving house soon, I will no longer be able to have a room dedicated to my crafts. I am already mourning this loss, and we haven't found a house yet!

However, this is good news for you! Due to this, I shall be giving away some of my craft items, so keep an eye on this blog for my next giveaway!

I am missing being crafty and need to get my fix another way, so I'm relying on you - what crafty projects have you been up to lately? I'd love to hear about them!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

You can still be crafty without a dedicated room! I've got a small set of shelves behind the living room door and it works for me :)