18 April 2009

Just Add Water


Well, I have to admit, I've been suffering from "artist's block" recently - I just haven't had the inspiration or the motivation to create. I was like this bath ballistic when it was sat on the side, just waiting. Once I but the bath ballistic into the water, however, it came alive, fizzing and turning and bubbling away.

A friend of mine has asked me to design and make the invitations for her wedding - we discussed a few ideas and all of a sudden it is like I have been put into the water - I can't wait to get started! I have spent time together looking through various ideas online, and I'm looking forward to going craft shopping on Monday to get the items needs to put together a few samples.

So now I have the motivation, the inspiration just followed naturally. I love it when that happens!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

That is exciting! Wedding inivitations are a particularly happy inspiration :)