26 April 2008

My Craft Space


This is where I spend many hours – my craft space!

I am lucky to have a room pretty much dedicated to all my craft stuff, with my corner which has my computer, sewing machine, books, and many other bits and bobs! It is rarely tidy, as I am often working on a number of projects at one time (I take after my dad in this respect!). I have added the bookshelves only recently, and I love having them there, it is so useful! On the “washing lines” on the wall I have art that I have received in swaps on various mail-art sites.

I’m not looking forward to when I have to move out of this house into a smaller one, I love having my own craft room!

Where do you craft? What is your craft space like? I’d love to see where you craft! If you can, e-mail me a picture and short description, and I will add them to a gallery shortly.

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

Jealous! Your craft room is as big as my whole living space. It is very pretty...