24 February 2008

Baby Love


Booties!
For my job, my position came available due to two girls in the office becoming pregnant around the same time, and so they needed someone to cover their maternity leave. As I was already broody before starting work there, this hasn't really helped me quieten the biological clock ticking! However, it does mean that I have an excuse to make baby related things to give to them as presents! I have many things planned, but the first project I have finished is these adorable little baby booties! They were surprisingly simple to crochet, and were made in the round so no stitching required! I am really proud of them. I even managed to avoid "second sock syndrome" and finish the second bootie the day after completing the first, which is a great achievement for me!

I found the pattern for these here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the booties - so cute. Were they complicated to make?

Anonymous said...

No, they were actually really easy.. no sewing or anything involved - if you can crochet circles then you can make these booties! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay booties! They are so cute and you are very clever. I think it's time that I graduated from squares and flowers and crocheted an actual thing...