18 February 2008

February Ten


Photo by Sue Jan

With Spring teasing me but not yet completely “sprung”, I know exactly what Soule Mama means by the February funk. So, inspired by both Soule Mama and Four Good Corner’s February tens, here is my own crafty February ten – a list of ten happy things to help keep you smiling through February!

After you have read mine, why not post your own, either in the comments here, or in your own blog (but be sure to post a link here to the post!)

1) Finding some beautiful new beads to make new jewellery with! (as per previous post)

2) Finding patterns on sale in Boyes for £2.95 – bargain! I have bought a pattern for 5 different beautiful dresses, and am really excited about trying one out!Buttons!

3) Nearly finishing my pointy kitty (again inspired by Four Good Corners!)

4) My button jar. I love the look of them, all different colours and shapes, and looking at it always makes me smile!

5) Finding some gorgeous material with tiny strawberries on it – and on sale too!

Celtic box 6) My new necklace, bought from Bradford Bead Shop – so beautiful!!
7) The anticipation of the multicoloured crochet blanket I plan to make. I do love blankets.

8) The sun shining through the window as I craft in a warm room (while there is ice outside!)

9) A new lovely box decorated with a celtic knot for storing crafty items, my Valentine present! I love celtic knots, they are beautiful and really intrigue me.

10) My art hanging lines above my computer, full of art mailed to me from all over the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your top 10... Top 10s are so interesting! Maybe March will have to have its own top 10, funk or funk-free.